Orange Table Lamps
FOR BEDROOM, LIVINGROOM, OR OFFICE:
Muted more Warm shades of orange will often express the colors that are associated with the season of Fall, the earth, or clay. Additional bold, vibrant shades of orange often get used in more Modern interiors – and may get used to add a “hip” look or an energetic feel. PoshLamps.com offers orange table lamps in more Contemporary and Traditional styles in various materials such as ceramic, porcelain, and iron. Other more similar lamps you should consider are Red Lamps which may also mix in the orange range of colors.
RADIATE WARMTH WITH ORANGE TABLE LAMPS
A stimulating color is orange and it radiates happiness and warmth. It is made by adding together red and yellow – and has some characteristics of both as primary colors. Like red, it is a powerful, extroverted color –like yellow, it is a happy color.
When your hallway or entrance is more Traditional. Add contemporary, orange table lamps, it will certainly stand out – and it will also give the entrance or hallway a sense of vitality.
SHADES OF ORANGE
Warm but bright; colors such as orange will extend a happy intense feeling that can’t be matched. You can use these extroverted shades in areas where you desire more activity, such as a patio living area.
- Orange shades are frequently used colors for restaurants. Think peach, gold, apricot, and tangerine – beautiful shades of orange. These stimulating colors can spark conversation and appetite.
- Blue is complementary to orange on the Color spectrum. When they are used together – each appears even more vibrant
- Bright orange shades are generally best for colorful accents. A room with a lot of orange will likely use light pastel oranges (peach) or a more muted tone (pumpkin, rust).
- Colors paired with orange are red, yellow, and brown – for a more Fall colors. Bright oranges and blues are many times the colors of a football team – and could make for good “sports” themes.
- Use orange buffet lamps or lampshades that will add bold splashes of color.
TRADITIONAL AND MODERN ORANGE LAMPS AT POSHLAMPS.COM
Since orange is a similar color as the sun, it makes a lot of sense that it will have a bright and warm ambiance. Create a tropical design with orange, it goes well with yellow and surprisingly hot pink, this will create a symmetrical scheme, because the two-color shades relate to each other on the color wheel.
LET THE SUN SHINE IN – IN STYLE!
Orange is a favorite of a Modern style, but softer or deeper orange is a Traditional color. The oranges appeal to nature and Contemporary style enthusiasts.
Orange Table Lamps are on Sale Now at Posh Lamps –From affordable to high-end orange table lamps – Call Us for more information.