FOR THE BEDROOM, LIVING ROOM, OR OFFICE:
Stone lamps are offered in many colors, such as white, gray, red, green, brown, ivory, and multi-colored. And, due to the nature of the stone, each lamp will be unique.
PoshLamps.com offers a wide selection of stone table lamps in alabaster, slate, travertine, marble, and jade – by Frederick Cooper, Wildwood Lamps, and Uttermost. Call us for information. Shipping is Free.
STONE LAMPS HAVE NATURAL GOOD LOOKS
Have you heard, “they don’t make things like they used to?” It’s true. One of the reason old things have survived the test of time, is they were usually made with natural materials. Stone lamps are durable and provide an excellent opportunity to bring nature into our home design –with all the colors, and the one of a kind patterns with wonderful textures.
- Stone is a natural material – and no two lamps will be the same. Each fixture is unique.
- Stone table lamps – remind you it is a material that may have taken tens of thousands of years to form within the earth.
- Authentic stone lamps can be somewhat expensive. We offer some less expensive imitation stone lamps – that look amazing.
TYPES OF STONE LAMPS WE OFFER
- Concrete – Is not stone, but is often used to simulate stone
- Slate – Shades of blue, gray, rust
- Alabaster Stone Table Lamps – Shades of white
- Marble – Many color combinations, black, white, brown, green, yellow
- Rock Crystal ( A type of Quartz ) – Shades of white
- Coral – Usually shades of cream, tan
- Jade – Usually in shades of green or red
- Elements of Style: Wood, Metal, Clay, and Stone –
Stone Table Lamps Are A Natural
Stone table lamps are made from natural materials and are very desirable for design in any interior whether a Modern, Traditional, Tropical, Asian styles.
The Old World style includes Mediterranean, Tuscan, Italian Villa, Spanish, French Country, and French Chateau. These styles are Traditional and range from rustic to elegant but design elements remain identical. Distressed clay vases and pots, aged wood, and beautiful natural stone lamps could not be more beautiful. Look for jade, marble, or slate lamps.
A NATURAL FOR RUSTIC STYLE
Old World, can be quite rustic but also there are many other styles that have rustic design elements. Farmhouse and American Country are two popular styles that include aged wood, copper metal, bronze and and stone. For an informal stone choose slate, and marble in more earthy colors.
LOG & LAKE HOUSE RUSTIC
Log, timber frame, or cottage/lake house style – stone is just about mandatory. These are elements of nature and about bringing the outdoors in. Choose blue slate, slate slab lamps, and earth tone – less refined marble.
CONTEMPORARY AND MODERN
The Modern and Contemporary styles are usually defined by clean lines, and open spaces, a casual mood, natural materials, and neutral colors. Modern stone lamps fits this perfectly. Look for stone that can range from somewhat rustic to elegant with geometric shapes. Contemporary style can have a refined look, like coral lamps, rock crystal lamps, alabaster lamps, marble lamps or concrete lamps — especially refined in white or black — they have simple clean lines that look fantastic in a Contemporary or Modern style decor.
AFFORDABLE AND HIGH-END STONE LAMPS AT POSHLAMPS.COM
To learn about “How to Choose the Right Table Lamp” >>> Visit our Blog
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE * 150% LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE!