Hurricane lamps will provide a lovely accent for your home – they are also very functional when the electric is out. Check out our nice selection of electric and candle hurricane lamps in contemporary and traditional styles in silver, metal, crystal, brass, and glass. Real battery operated or candles may be used.
Hurricane lamps are glass vase, chimney, or a semi-enclosed receptacle that will hold a candle or electric bulb. In earlier days, the glass was a protectant for a candle from wind that kept it from blowing it out. Today, they are desirable because they are such a beautiful candle holder that will provide lovely accent lighting.
Where to Use Hurricane Lamps
- For a bedroom, they are mood lighting. For a dresser or bedside table.
- In the bathroom, As a candle, they are an exquisite light making your bath time as elegant as a spa experience.
- For the fireplace, they will make every day seem like a holiday. A picture-perfect centerpiece for the mantle.
- For the dinner table, they set up the picture-perfect romance. And they look just as lovely on your buffet.
- They generally look best in pairs or can be used as a centerpiece
- Use them In the foyer, they can add a cozy welcoming glow.
Be Creative with Candle Hurricane Lamps
Have fun with Candle hurricane lamps and decorate early for the holidays. You can also use battery powered candles or the traditional pillar.
Fill a Hurricane Lamp a quarter full of those tiny pine cones, tiny faux pumpkins, tiny Easter eggs, coffee beans, , candy corn, wine corks, tiny wooden balls, jewel tone marbles, pebbles, acorns, red or orange faux berries, tiny sea shells/star fish, sand, tiny crystal filler, pearl-escent beads, seasonal colored beans, blue acrylic ice —It’s almost endless to the creative ways you can add to your hurricane lamps.
Hurricane Lamp Centerpiece
Hurricane lamps are gorgeous alone but if you place one in a ring of flowers, evergreen, holly, seasonal berries, or autumn leaves. Put these decorative centerpieces on dinner tables, coffee tables, fireplaces, foyer tables, etc. Choose from mercury glass, crackle glass, white glass, or crystal. We have the most beautiful finishes including nickel, with aged patinas and brass.
Traditional, Modern and Hurricane Lamps on Sale at Posh Lamps
We feature many different brands such as Wildwood Lamps, Chelsea House, Dimond, Uttermost, and Decorative Crafts. These popular brands offer many varieties and styles, sizes, and colors at affordable and up to high-end prices.
for the best selection of hurricane table lamps. All with a no hassle return policy.
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE * 150% LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE!